Tuesday, January 12, 2016

In The Meadow


The stamp set used for today's card is In The Meadow.  It is in the new Occasions Mini, although the sentiment is not part of the set.  I stamped the trees, mountains and grass using Staz On ink and then used an aqua painter and my ink pads to watercolor.  Sydney was here and found great humor in the fact that I stamped and water colored probably three card fronts before I finally had success.  I would stamp, water color and then make a mark on the card.  On another version the card was perfect until I got a black little smudge on the card.  So I stamped in a couple of butterflies and it looked like they were on the ground dead instead of flying--lol!!  As Syd said, "Gay, it was such an elegant card until those butterflies appeared!" We were having quite the fun making one card!  The stamp set is so very pretty.  We will use it in a card class for sure. Have a great day and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment