Friday, January 8, 2016

A Valentine Bird

So I am ending this week the same way I started it~~with that cute little bird!  I was in Michael's over the weekend and as I waited in line to check out, I picked up a stamping book to flip thru.  In the book was a cute little card with a bird.  Needless to say, when I got home, I made my own version using that cute little guy from
 Honeycomb Happiness.  After stamping and embossing the little bird, I colored him in using Copic markers.  (I couldn't bring myself to color him red for Valentine's Day!)  I used retired DSP for the banner and the retired hostess set, Express Yourself, for the sentiment.  The scalloped edge layer is from the WPlus9 die set, Sunshine Layers.  This is a cute Valentine or an anniversary card.  Have a great weekend and find  yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment