Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Watercolors First Try!

Very much to my surprise, I was gifted with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor set.  Oh my!  You have read here that I have the Kuretake Watercolor brushes and that I like them very much.  They are easy to use and the colors are very pretty.  Well, the colors of the Gansai Tambi watercolor pans are so vibrant and very creamy when you put water to the paints.  Today's card is the first one I created using the new watercolors.  Look at that vibrant water!  If I tried to water the color down any more, I think even the watercolor paper would have started to peel! But with a little practice I will use these watercolors like a professional~~I hope!  I used the Penguins in Paradise stamp set and dies by My Favorite Things, another set I have been wanting for a while and am so happy to have it!  Thank you Matt, Jen, Mark & Sydney!  I already made a few cards using the set and you will see a couple more tropical penguin cards in the next two days!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment