Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Little Christmas Bird

I received my demonstrator Occasions Mini preorder and the free Sale-a-bration item for spending $50. The stamp set I chose is Honeycomb Happiness which includes this little bird, a balloon, an ice cream cone and a few sentiments.  Well it was the little bird that caught my attention and I made him a cute little Christmas bird.  I colored him using my Copic markers.  The hat is from the retired Embellished Events stamp set, fussy cut and embellished using Dazzling Details.  Unfortunately, you can see where the Real Red ink ran due to the Dazzling Details.  I will run a red marker along the white part of the hat to even out the red line.  After adding the hat, I  then decided to use a retired embossing folder to add a little texture to the card.  There was still a little too much white space, so I added a few Lawn Fawn snowflakes.  I am thinking that maybe a few little musical notes would be a cute little addition.  I have ordered the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs to be sent to my current customers.  They should be mailed out in a couple of weeks.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment