Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Square Pillow Box 1

Happy Monday!  I made a few more Christmas cards, but I decided that I needed to make my Thanksgiving table favors so I put the cards aside for a couple of days.  After die cutting the two pieces of Blackberry Bliss cardstock needed to create the pillow box, I ran each one thru the Big Shot with the Woodland Embossing Folder.  And here let me remind you to watch and make sure you are running the cardstock thru in the correct direction.  I embossed mine so that the birch trees would be upright where the pieces are adhered to each other versus upright to the edge on which the box closes.  The sentiment on the tag is from the A Little Something stamp set in the Mini catalog, stamped and layered on framelits from the Labels and Tags set.  I wrapped the box with retired Mossy Meadow ribbon and then decided to add a few autumn leaves die cut with one of the dies included in the Square Pillow Box die set.   I filled the box with a handful of mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats and Hershey Bars.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment