Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Thanks


I have created quite a few Thanksgiving and Christmas cards and yesterday decided I should also be thinking about thank you cards.  So out came my not yet used Endless Thanks stamp set and the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper.  I wrapped the upper portion of the card with the Very Vanilla thick baker's twine and once I adhered everything together I did think that the Cherry Cobbler thick baker's twine would have been a nice contrast to the Mossy Meadow.  I will tell you that I  purchased the die that cuts out the banner from the Endless Thanks set from Dave's Dies.  Dave is not connected to Stampin' Up, although he does have some great dies that coordinate with the SU stamp sets.  But, he is so popular that very often what you want is sold out and then you have to keep checking back so you don't miss it when it comes back in.  If anyone is interested I can give you the link to his site. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment