Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Baker's Boxes

On Cricut Sunday my friend, Kathy, brought her Stampin' Up Baker's Box die so I could play with it.  Needless to say, the die has been ordered.  At class this week, we will be making the red box, but it was a toss up as to which it would be.  For the white box, I used Whisper White cardstock, randomly stamped it with a stamp from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and embellished it with dies and red glitter paper I had left from last Christmas.  It is very pretty.  The one we will make at class was die cut in Real Red cardstock and then run thru the Big Shot using the Brick Wall embossing folder.  The candy cane is from the A Little Something stamp set and the flower is a die in the Delicate Ornaments Thinlets set.  This box has so many possibilities, you will be seeing a variety of holiday/birthday favors on my blog in the future.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment