Friday, October 23, 2015

October My Paper Pumpkin

Earlier in the week  I received the October My Paper Pumpkin.  The kit consists of everything needed to create 12 cards, four of each style shown here.  I do like the fact that the cards are various sizes and colors that I have not used together very often.  Most of all, I like the stamp set that is included.  It has flowers, leaves and sentiments in a font that is different from the usual sentiment stamps we have.  The other thing this kit includes is the thicker Very Vanilla Baker's Twine.  I have not purchased any of the thicker twine and after using the twine in this kit, I will be purchasing the thick twine which is available in a variety of colors in the Annual Catalog.  Have a great day and a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment