Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hershey Kiss Tent

I have seen Hershey Kiss favors by Brenda Quintana over the past few years, thinking they were cute.  But I never made one until the other day when I watched her video that showed how to make a
little tent for a single Kiss.  I thought they were adorable, so decided to create a few.  Since I have plenty of Halloween favors (I have been working on a variety of them for the past few days!), I made the one Witch Hat favor and then used the Simon Says Stitched Pumpkins and Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves for the other two, thinking Fall/Thanksgiving.  Brenda had a really cute snowman favor, but I do not have that stamp set and/or dies.  I especially like the leaf tent that I adhered to layered Labels & Tags die cuts.  Great little gifts for co-workers or place setting cards for any occasion, depending on the die cut you use to embellish the tent.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment