Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin Treat Bags

Happy Fall!  Yesterday I received the October My Paper Pumpkin and I have to say that I think it is just adorable for the Fall and the Halloween season.  Most of my My Paper Pumpkin boxes are  still half-filled, but this one for sure will be empty in no time.  As a matter of fact, I am even thinking about ordering a refill kit just to have it here.  The directions said to curl the paper fringe using a pencil.  I curled it just like I curl ribbon~~using scissors.  That being said, the paper is a little more delicate than curling ribbon, so I did take it a little slower.  Anyway, you can fit a fair amount of little candy bars in the bags and the stamp set included with this months MPP is very pretty.  Now the one thing that did not come with the kit are the little sequins.  Those are from Pretty Pink Posh and I love the bright Halloween colors included in the mix.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment