Friday, September 4, 2015

Many Thanks

I was in need of a few thank you notes so out came the note card/envelope set Stampin' Up sells.  I filled a couple of mini misters with alcohol and reinker and rather than spritz or mist the card fronts, I opened the mister and tapped the stem of the sprayer to create the splatter on the cards.  As they dried (which is quickly because of the rubbing alcohol) I diecut the "thanks" from the Hello You thinlits.  After adhering the thanks to the card fronts, I used  the "so much" stamp from the Crazy About You stamp set to complete the sentiment.  But, I did not need the "so" and that is where my Post It Note tape came in handy.  I covered up the "so", inked the stamp, removed the tape and stamped "much".   The cards were a little plain, but baker's twine took care of that!  Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Have fun and safe travels.   

No comments:

Post a Comment