Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Haunting

Another Halloween card!  Actually, I saw something similar on the internet and thought it was cute enough to create my own version.  A square framelit was used to cut the square in the black cardstock.  After cutting a doily to fit in a portion of the square, I glued the doily down and stamped the little spider on the white card base.  The sentiment is from the stamp set that came with this month's My Paper Pumpkin and was stamped in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.    Before adhereing the black layer to the white card base using dimensionals, I wrapped black and white twine around it.  This is another card I think is just adoreable!  Have a great day and enjoy the first  Fall weekend of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment