Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bright Little Leaves

You can probably tell by now that I am enjoying the little stitched leaves die from Lawn Fawn.  After seeing a couple of cards on line with brightly colored leaves, I decided to create my own version.  I started with a Watermelon Wonder card base.  Then I decided on the various inks to sponge on the colors~~Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango inks.  The sentiment is from For All Things, stamped and then die cut using SU's Tags and Labels framelits.  The little dots are a good embellishment for this card which  I enjoyed creating.  It is a combination of the bright summer colors I so love and the Fall theme that I always seem to have more ideas for than people to send cards to!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that's a really pretty technique - I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete