Friday, September 18, 2015

Abstract Flower

I wanted to use a stamp set I have not used in a while and as I was looking at my stamps, Work of Art jumped out at me.  I was thinking about what to do with the set when I remembered a card I saw a while back that had a flower stamped on the front using Work of Art.  So I got to work and practiced making the petals around the circle.  Once I knew what I wanted to stamp off and stamp direct, I created the flower.  Then it was time for leaves.  I felt that the images in Work of Art were a little too big for leaves, so I grabbed a smaller image from the Over the Rainbow set and with a little practice, the green on the card does look like abstract leaves.  You never know what you might create using those non-descript images!  Have a great day, a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment