Friday, August 7, 2015

New Holiday Mini!

Yesterday in the late afternoon I received not only my copy of the new Holiday Mini, but my first pre-order!  There were many items that caught my eye, but I only ordered a few.  Today's card was created using the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and matching framelits and one of the DSP patterns in the new Happy Haunting DSP collection.  I do not send many Halloween cards, but this particular set can be used for treats/favors and scrapbook pages.   Plus,  the little owl included in the set can be used at any time of the year.  If you are a current customer of mine, your Holiday Mini has been ordered to be mailed directly to you.  They should be going out around August 11th, so look for your copy after that date.  If you do not get your copy of the catalog, I will have extra copies here.  I think it is one of the best Holiday Minis to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment