Thursday, August 27, 2015

Birthday Watercolor Anemones

The WPlus9 stamp set, Watercolor Anemones, is the set I used for today's card.  I have made a couple of other cards using this set but I need to set aside time to rewatch the videos and practice using the  stamps to create pretty flowers.  I started today's card by stamping the large image in Pistachio Pudding, a now retired color.  Then it was onto the flowers which I would die cut using the coordinating dies.  Each flower has a base and then two or more layers to add to the flower.  For the flowers on today's card I stamped the base in Soft Sky and the two additional stamps for each flower were inked with Pool Party.   Soft Suede finished off each of the flowers.   The Pool Party border is from My Favorite Things and the sentiment from SU's Watercolor Wishes, also stamped in Soft Suede.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment