Monday, July 6, 2015

Cottage Greetings Card Kit

I have mentioned in the past that I really like the stamp set, Cottage Greetings.  At the time I ordered the stamp set, I also ordered the card kit.  Last week I had a chance to make one set of the five included in the kit.  (The kit includes a total of 15 cards.)  The cards shown here were assembled according to the instructions included with the kit.  The cards all measure 5" x 5" and come with the envelopes.  Keep in mind though that when sending square envelopes, you do need extra postage~~I am almost positive that is 22 cents additional postage.  All of the embellishments and even silver envelope liners come with the kit.  (You do need to supply ink and adhesives and the sentiment stamps you will use.)  After assembling the cards, I stamped the sentiments and then added all of the cute little embellishments.  I think the cost of the kit is well worth the $16 plus tax and shipping.  So did many others. The Cottage Garden Kit is already on backorder and no one is sure when they kit will be back in stock!  But the stamp set is available!! The stamp set costs $16 plus tax and shipping in clear mount or $26 in wood.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment