Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Brusho Butterflies

Last week I posted a couple of cards I created using Brusho Watercolors.  The other day I decided to use Brilliant Red with Lemon Yellow Brusho colors.  I ended up with a pretty orange color.  The cardstock I used showed too many little water puddles, so again, I just cut out butterflies using framelits.  Now for those of you who are into the butterfly framelits, I used the small die from the Bold Butterfly Framelits for the smaller orange butterfly and layered that on top of a small solid butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlets set.  For the large orange butterfly I used the medium die from the Butterflies Thinlets and layered that on a Daffodil Delight butterfly diecut using  the solid die from the Bold Butterfly Framelits.  Confusing as I type it, but the two sets of butterfly coordinate nicely. I splattered the white layer using and image from Gorgeous Grunge.  On a different note, I just got a peek at the new Holiday Mini which goes live on September 1.  I think I will have a decent wish list!  Some very cute and pretty Christmas sets.  And cute Halloween items, too.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment