Monday, July 20, 2015

A Baby Card

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday.  As always, we had an enjoyable afternoon.  Nikki was wondering about the stencils in the Stampin' Up! catalog.  It just so happened I had them but never really used them much at all.  So she created a couple of backgrounds using Marina Mist ink.  The gingham background was created using the Stripes stencil and sponging the ink first horizontally and then vertically.  I thought  a sail boat would be cute on this background, but I didn't have a toy-like sailboat.   When the ladies left, I pulled out the retired Teddy & Train stamp set and created this card.  I colored the teddy bear with my Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol and adhered it to the red embossed layer using dimensionals.  I think it is cute.  Now who needs a baby card?  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment