Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So Much Pink!

I had quite a bit of fun creating this birthday card for my friend, Regina.  It had to include at least one flamingo and a saying from the My Favorite Things Tickled Pink stamp set.  I also wanted it to be a shaker card and be made using the pocket fuse tool for making the little shakers.  Well three hours later, this is the card that was sent to my dear friend!  It definitely was not perfect, but it was cute.  And now I need to brag a little about my beautiful granddaughter and her recital performances.  I made her this card, pink being her favorite color.  I used the Pictogram Punches set for her card and a star framelit to make the shaker.  A little sponging and glimmer paper made this the perfect card for Sydney.  She was breath-taking in her ballet, cute in her super hero jazz routine and her tap dance to the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy was so fun.   I will say, when she did her ballet, I cried she was so beautiful and elegant.  When she did the Boogie Woogie Bugle boy I had tears in my eyes as my painfully shy little granddaughter had grown into this smiling young lady who was dancing her little heart out and enjoying every minute of it.  I know I say it often, but again, I am truly blessed.  I have the best family and the best friends ever.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Regina is going to love that card - it is so adorable! (As a side note, my birthday is this month as well... ;)

    ReplyDelete