Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day Cards

I am posting two cards today, both using a combination of products.   The lighthouse card was created using SU! products.   I used the "arch" from Over the Rainbow for the background behind the lighthouse.  All the inks were stamped off first.  I started using Crumb Cake for the sand, then Pool Party for the water and finally, Soft Sky for the sky.  I stamped the lighthouse using black ink directly on the card, but the colors from the background showed thru.  So, I just stamped the lighthouse again, fussy cut it and adhered over the stamped one.  The little seabirds are from a Lawn Fawn stamp set; sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The "Yappy" Father's Day card was created using the Avery Elle Furry Friends stamp set and the SU! Little Letter Thinlets.  I would love to take the credit for designing this card, but I saw something similar on the Avery Elle Flicker website and created this version.  As you might have guessed, this card was for my son from his two best friends.  Have a  great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment