Monday, May 11, 2015

You've Got This


Happy Monday!  Hope all the moms and grandmas had nice Mother's Day celebrations.  I know I did.  My family is so very good to me.  A new stamp set, You've Got This, and two new colors were used on today's cards.  The set includes the flower image and the background linen-like stamp together with a few nice sentiments.  On the Watermelon Wonder card, I stamped off the background stamp twice before stamping it on the actual card, stamping the flower fully inked.  For the Mint Macaron card, I stamped off the background stamp twice before stamping it on the actual card and repeated it so that a majority of the card would be covered.  I can see this flower being used in a variety of ways using a variety of techniques and we will be using it often in future classes.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment