Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You Warm My Heart

I am a sucker for scrapbook paper.  As I was going thru all of my Stampin' Up! DSP that will retire, I told myself I won't but as much from the new catalog.  So today's card was made using touches of the soon-to-be retired  Flowerpot DSP collection.  I pretty much copied an older SU! card that was posted on line a few months ago.  Not only did I use the retiring DSP, I also used one of the retiring heart framelits and the little banner punch.  On the plus side, I used Tangerine Tango and Lost Lagoon, both of which will be in the new annual catalog.  And finally, the sentiment is from Sheltering Tree~~will it carry over to the new annual catalog?  I don't have that answer yet!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! I love being able to use scraps like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete