Monday, April 20, 2015

Those Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Frames

Happy Monday!  I have to start by saying card classes this weekend were quite fun.  I am very lucky to find myself in the midst of some really wonderful ladies!  During card class we laugh, we swear, we share, we create and our friendships grow.  Thanks to Stampin' Up and my Cricut machine I have met these beautiful ladies and I am grateful.  Now for today's card~~I had to so many of the frames and layers that I cut when I first received the Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX dies by My Favorite Things I had to start using them. I was cutting frames and layers like crazy and then I had my own stack of  "what am I going to do with all of these frames"?  The flower is from a retired SU set, but it fit perfectly into one of my frames.  So it got stamped using Memento black ink and colored using my Prismacolor pencils.  I then wanted it to stand out a little from the frames so I added the black layer.  Tomorrow the SU retired list comes out so we will find out what items will not carry over to the new catalog.  I will have the link to the retired list right here tomorrow!  Have a great day!

l


No comments:

Post a Comment