Monday, March 30, 2015

Seashell Saying

Happy Monday!  It has been a very busy weekend for me.  We had card classes Saturday and Sunday and during both classes we did a lot of creating together with a lot of chatter and laughter. Not only was class time enjoyable as I was with my friends, it was even more enjoyable to me as the classes gave me a break from working on my taxes.  But I am happy to report that I finished them up last night.  The card posted today is one I made a few days ago.  The verse is from Verses Rubber Stamps and the shells from Heartfelt Creations.  I wanted to see if I could stamp the saying and then stamp and color a separate image underneath it and slightly overlapping the saying.  I am pleased with the way my card turned out.  Now I just need to decide for what occasion I would use it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment