Monday, February 23, 2015

Friends Are Like Seashells

While we were on vacation last month we spent a couples of days in St. Augustine.  While the most important reason for the stop in St. Augustine was to see my friend, Regina and her family, we also did a little exploring.  In the old downtown area, there is a section of cobblestone streets and little shops.  One of the shops was Whetstone Chocolates. In another section of St, Augustine they have a factory and give tours, but we didn't have enough time to do that~~next time!  Anyway they had the prettiest foiled covered chocolate seashells that I just had to get.  When I got home, I made little favors (pictured) and also created this card using  a Close To My Heart stamp set  that had the perfect saying about friends and seashells.  I pulled out the old retired Close To Cocoa cardstock, stamped seashells on it and then layered that with Pool Party and a piece of watercolored paper.  The little shells I picked up on the beach in Fort Myers; the sentiment stamped in Chocolate Chip.  I think the card is very pretty and not only do the favors look nice, the chocolate is really, really good!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment