Friday, December 12, 2014

Thanks Thinlet

I went down to my scraproom yesterday to work on Christmas cards.  As usual, I got distracted!  In the new Occasions Mini, there is a set of thinlets that I needed.  I just had to roll the words thru the Big Shot once and then I had to use one of the words. The "thanks" on today's card is one of the four thinlets in the set.  The other words include: happy, you and hello. Besides retired DSP, I pulled out the retired Fabulous Phrases stamp set knowing there would be a word or phrase I could add to "thanks".  Sure enough, "heartfelt" is perfect!  That being said, there is a coordinating stamp set (Crazy About You) of 33 stamps of words or phrases that can be used with the thinlets or by themselves.  As of today I do not need Crazy About You, but that might change soon.  Now this weekend, I do have to create my Christmas cards.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment