Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year Favor

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  We really are so blessed with our family and friends.  On Friday I went down to the basement to put a few things away and oh boy!  What a disaster area.  So I started cleaning and organizing the big storage closets.  The Good Will donation center will be happy to see me pull up with the goodies I have found for them.  Then I went into my scraproom.  Between Friday and Saturday, I got all the Christmas craft things put away until next year, my scrap cardstock drawer straightened out a bit and even had time to play with my Cricut on Sunday.  My Close To My Heart demonstrator, Morgan Vogt, had created this really cute Valentine box.   I wanted to create this box but I created a "happy new year" favor box.  I used some cardstock that I had purchased at Archivers~~a long time ago! It fits 6 hugs and kisses easily.  The box is from the Artiste cartridge, page 44.  The sentiment is from the Good Greeting stamp set and the stars are also Stampin' Up!  And my island is once again a mess!!  Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment