Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Center Step Card

When I was in Arizona last week, I visited a great scrapbook store, Scraps of Love, in Peoria, AZ. And truly it was great.  This store had everything!  But what caught my eye were "card toppers".  I had never seen these before or else I just didn't pay attention.  They are printed images which almost look as though a person colored in the image.  The cards using card toppers on display at Scraps of Love were gorgeous with a lot more detail than today's card, but isn't this pretty?   We will be making a center step card during the Christmas Craft afternoon on November 30th using a card topper by The Hobby House.  Have a great day and again, keep warm!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! It really does catch your eye and makes putting together a card like this really easy!

    ReplyDelete