Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Christmas Craft Day

Since I made an unexpected trip to Arizona and have another coming soon, I have not had an opportunity to make a great project for Christmas as I have done over the past years.  So I decided that Sunday, November 30th from 1:00- 4:00 pm will be "Christmas Craft Day".  It will not be a Stampin' Up class as we will be creating a variety of things and using a variety of products.  I know that I said  I would post a Crumb Cake card similar to yesterday's card, but I changed my mind.  In trying to figure out what to make on Christmas Craft Day, I saw this card on the Cricut Explore Design Studio and I had to try it out.  I just thought everything about the card is just adorable.  By November 30th, it will be spruced up a bit, but isn't it too cute?  We will make gift card holders, gift tags, cards and who knows what else!  The cost will be $20 with no option of placing a SU order. It should be a fun way to spend an afternoon.  Mark your calendars and look for more information during the next few weeks.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment