Monday, September 29, 2014

Print & Cut With Explore

I finally calibrated my Canon printer with my Cricut Explore so that I can use the new Print and Cut function that was released early last week.  I decided my test Print and Cut would be this cute little pumpkin.  I opened up my Design Space, chose the image and put it on my DS mat.  Normally, I would press go and the machine would prompt me to cut the various mats.  This time once the image was on the mat, I clicked on "flatten" and it became all one layer and was sent to my printer.  Once printed, I put the cardstock with the pumpkin onto my Cricut mat, hit go and it cut out my pumpkin!  The adorable favor on the right was made using the cute little bags and twine from Amuse Studios, the SU Top Note svg and my Cricut Explore. I used the same pumpkin image, but cut out all the layers and assembled it.  I did layer the pumpkin on the Lime Green layer to set it apart from the black bag topper.  People are making some great projects using this print and cut feature.  I need to watch a few more videos to do the same.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment