Friday, September 12, 2014

Playful Cards

So yesterday was "playing with Lawn Fawn stamp set and dies day".   Everything about the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Life Is Good,  just called my name.  I held off for a while, but after seeing extremely cute cards on Pinterest, I caved.  I was able to play with my Copic markers, too.  But that only proved that I need some additional shades of some of the colors, such as beige/light brown and that I need to maybe watch a few videos on Copic coloring on line!!!  I know what will be going on my wish list this year!  Isn't the little crab just too cute?  I would never have a need to give any one a card apologizing for being crabby (lol)~~if anyone wants it,  let me know and I will set it aside for you!  I knew when I saw the lighthouse that it would need the "sunburst image" from Stampin' Up!'s Kinda Eclectic set behind it.  I have many people who brighten my life, so this card is a keeper.   By the way, I placed the order for this set and dies over the weekend and it arrived yesterday, wrapped with baker's twine and a little handwritten note.   Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment