Friday, September 5, 2014

Another So Sweet

I have too many stamps! I decided to start going thru stamps and sort out the ones I have rarely used. I found a few I have used once or twice, including  the diamond border stamp on this card.  I don't even know who made this stamp, but I will be using it again!  After stamping the border image in black I decided I would use a favorite color combo of red, black and white.  The sentiment is from the hostess set, Hello There and you have seen it on a number of my cards.  After stamping the sentiment on white, I punched it, layered it on a larger black circle and adhered it to the card.  The card needed a little more color and the little flower punch from the trio set created the perfect little red flowers.   The addition of the little pearls dressed the card up a bit.  So after sorting thru stamps, I found a few I could part with and some that I cannot.  Next up for sorting~~paper!  Have a great week and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment