Thursday, August 21, 2014

Project Life Cards


Earlier in the week I mentioned my frustration using Project Life. 
Yesterday I decided to use some of the Halloween-themed cards from the Seasonal Snapshot PL Card Collection in the new Holiday Mini for greeting cards!    Now talk about easy!  The Eat, Drink and be Scary PL card measures 4"x 4".  So I created a 5"x 5"Tangerine Tango card base, added a layer of retired Halloween DSP and matted and layered the PL card.   I took out my envelope maker and made a coordinating 5-1/4" square envelope using the same retired DSP collection.  The Happy Halloween card uses a 3" x 4" PL card which was layered on Tangerine Tango cardstock and a layer of retired DSP on the black A2 card base.  As you can see from the third photo,  I still have a number of PL cards I can use for cards or for Project Life Scrapbooking.  And these are just the Halloween cards in the set.  There are also Back-to-School, Thanksgiving and Christmas PL cards, too.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment