Friday, August 1, 2014

Yellow & Black

I was not having a very successful afternoon in my scrap room yesterday, so today's card is the best of the few attempted!!  I had this idea to stamp in Versamark, heat emboss using black embossing powder and then color the flowers in using my Blendabilities.  Well DUH, alcohol ink and black embossing powder do not go well together.  So this pretty pink flower (Bloom With Hope) I had in mind was turning into a really gray sad looking one.  So I then embossed again, colored in the flowers using My Marvelous Markers got the card all put together, and laid it face down on some loose black powder.  No way to save it!!  So, I am posting my third and final attempt for the day, not even pink and not even using a Stampin' Up sentiment.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment