Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Monday

So we went to the Scrapbook Expo on Friday and had a very nice time.  We got sucked into this
glitter and glue demonstration.  It is the finest glitter made and is applied after you stamp an image using glue.  You let the glue set for a minute or so and then apply it with your fingertip rubbing it into the glue.  Syd and I came home after the expo and went downstairs to play with our glitter~~nothing like at the demonstration we saw.  Saturday, I had a few ladies over and playing with the glitter was a biggie.  Everyone got the hang of it and I am sure many cards will be created using glitter.  I love glitter, but not the mess associated with it.  I will stick to Dazzling Details, Wink of Stella and my other glitter pens.  I did get some pretty paper and these cute bow dies from Amuse Studios. The larger bow measures 3-1/4" from tip to tip; small measures 2".  And then here the bows are layered together.  Unfortunately, I creased the little bow before I adhered it to the larger bow. But you get the idea of how cute a card or little package would be when embellished with the bows. Have a great day and keep cool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment