Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Framed Choose Happiness

The little bird in the Choose Happiness stamp set keeps calling my name.  So yesterday I wanted to see if it was possible to  stamp him and then have my Scan N Cut cut him out and it worked!  There is a small area between his little feet that didn't cut out, but it blends in with the white background.  I also had the SNC cut out the leaf branch, but the SNC left quite a bit of white between the leaves.  Nonetheless, it did a decent job.  The Basic Gray frame was made by using two sizes of the Labels framelits, something you can do with any of the framelit sets you own.  This card looks much brighter in person.  For some reason I cannot get the contrast between the white, Island Indigo and Basic Gray to show when I take photos of this card.  I tried with the flash, without the flash, in the kitchen, in my office.  Oh well, maybe I need to start taking photos outside in the bright sunlight.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment