Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Red, White & Black

 When the new catalog was released, I purchased a few packs of the new DSP collections~~all of which I like.   During the month of July, Stampin' Up is running a "buy 3, get 1 free" deal on their paper collections (excluding the DSP Stacks), but for now I need to use that which I already purchased, starting with today's cards.  Sometimes I just run out of ideas for cards, so I looked on line for sketches.  I found one I liked and used it for today's cards.  The hexagon DSP paper is from the Back to Black collection.   The sentiments on both cards are from the Perfect Pennants stamp set, punched using the new 2" circle punch and then layered on a 2-3/8" scallop circle.  I really can't decide which card I prefer.  But look how easily you can use a card sketch to create two similar cards, at the same time both being different.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment