Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello There

Yesterday I decided to use my Melon Mambo Blendabilities for the first time.  At the same time, I used the hostess set, I Like You.  It is a great set if you like to color~~and I do!  I stamped a few images using Black Memento Ink in the lower right hand corner.  After coloring a couple flowers, I decided that the Melon Mambo markers were really bright, so I added the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities to tone things down. Everything was looking good until I went out of the line--hahahah!!!!  Thank goodness for that Beautiful Wings Embosslit!  The sentiment is from another hostess set, Hello There.  It is a very pretty set and you will be seeing more of my cards using images from that set.  As you can see, Perfect Plum made a great layer! Speaking of great have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment