Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cricut Projects


School supply ads are plentiful these days and although I have no need for school supplies, when I see Post-It Notes on sale, that catches my eye.  When I was online last week on one of my Facebook Groups, Paulette Trent added a Post It Note holder to Cricut Design Space.  It was so cute I just had to make one.  It is so easy with the Cricut Explore and Paulette's design, I can see making one of these for every holiday or season.  The bright colors I used for this one definitely say "summer".  Another Facebook friend, Melody Lane, posted an adorable gift card holder.  I will be
needing gift card holder ideas, so I added her gift card holder to my Design Space projects and got busy creating one.  My gift card holder has a couple less layers, but isn't this just so cute?  I am not quite ready to create Christmas projects, but I can imagine just how pretty this will be in some of the new Designer Series Paper that is in the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini.   I assure you that these will both be made during future card classes.  The recipes will include the dimensions so you can make them even if you do not have Cricut Explore.  I must say, the people on the Cricut Facebook groups that I am part of are very kind and generous with their time and their willingness to help and share.  So if you have Cricut Explore, do yourself a favor and ask to be part of a group or two or even 23!!  The two I belong to are the Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space and Melody Lane's Patreon Club.  We are having another beautiful weather day here, so get out, enjoy and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment