Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Flamingos

Happy Monday!  Over the weekend I decided to finalize the screen card we will be making at card classes on July 12th and 13th.  I definitely wanted something bright and summery.  Once I decided on Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo and since I can't seem to get enough of the Flamingo Lingo stamp set, a little flamingo will be on the front of the card.  After inking and stamping the flamingo I was going to hand cut it and then saw my Scan N Cut Machine.  Yes, it cut out the stamped image almost perfectly!  I did have to hand cut the little white section between the flamingo's legs, but that was easy!  After a little stamping and punching, the screen card was assembled and it is very cute, if I say so myself!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment