Friday, May 9, 2014

Navy Postage Due

My new catalog wish list gets a little longer each time I open the new cattie!  So yesterday I decided to go through the catalog marking the things I already purchased from past wish lists~~lol!!  I used two such sets on today's cards:  Postage Due & A Dozen Thoughts.  On one I stamped in Versamark and then embossed using white embossing powder.  On the other, I stamped using Night of Navy ink on Whisper White.  I used retired Night of Navy ribbon on the white card front and "was retired but new again" white satin ribbon on the embossed card front!  (I am happy to see that ribbon in the new catalog as it was and still is a favorite ribbon of mine.)  I like both cards, but in my opinion, the Night of Navy embossed card is a tad prettier.  Have a great day, a nice weekend and don't forget it is Mother's Day on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment