Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello Honey & Tangelo Twist

Today's card is a combination of two new In Colors, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey.  Tangelo Twist is very close to Pumpkin Pie, another bright and cheerful shade of orange. Hello Honey is close to Crushed Curry and although it is not shown here, the Hello Honey ribbon is very pretty..  Again I used the Work of Art stamp set for this card, stamping off the background images and direct stamping the sentiment.  I used a punch from the new trio of mini punches for the flower.  Check out the rhinestone centers of the little flowers.   Now that Stampin' Up has alcohol markers, I used the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities pen to color coordinate the rhinestones to match the card. I see pretty, colorful bling on my future creations!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment