Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flowers & Butterflies

Today's card is bright and cheerful and was made using my favorite products.  The background paper
is actually from the Watercolor Wonder DSP pack in the Mini Occasions.  I absolutely love the color combination of Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.  In addition to the color combination, this particular pattern is soft and gentle.  (It doesn't look that way here!)  I was sorry when the Scallop Trim corner punch went away.  And now the Scallop Trim Border punch is going away, too!   I hope there will be something wonderful to replace.  But even if there is a great replacement,  you will continue to see it being used to add a little "pretty" to my cards.  Finally, my butterflies!  I breathed a sigh of relief when the Beautiful Wings Embosslit was not on the retired list!!  My butterflies live another year to cover my little mistakes! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment