Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pretty Package

One of the demonstrators was kind enough to post a video showing how to make this pretty Victorian bow.  I was so taken with it, that the 3D project at the February classes will be this bow tied around one of Stampin's Up's kraft boxes.  The box I used for my first try (pictured here) was the Decorative Window Box available in our Occasions Mini.  But the printed border around  the window frame was white and I didn't care for the color difference.  I took care of that by adding an embossed Very Vanilla cardstock circle to cover the white border.  Your bows will be tied around the box of your choice:  the Window Gift box or the Kraft Gift box in our annual Catalog.  I would be so impressed if I received a gift packaged like this I would not want to open the box! I guess that is where the "it's all about the presentation" comes in!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment