Friday, February 7, 2014

Local Colors

Today's post is not about creating cards, but rather photos of a pretty little row of beach houses and their matching mailboxes!  When we visit Fort Myers Beach, we walk from our condo to Times Square, the center of town where there are  restaurants, entertainment, little specialty shops and more.  Last year we walked to Times Square via the beach.  This year we all decided to walk the street there and the beach back.  So one morning as we were walking to Times Square via the street, this row of mailboxes caught my eye as I wondered what Stampin' Up colors would match.  For sure there is Peach Parfait, Strawberry Slush, Gable Green, Raspberry Ripple, Lovely Lilac and Lavender Lace.  The yellow and blue don't exactly match any of the SU colors that I know of but are close to Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. The next time we walked to Times Square,  I took a photo of the street of houses leading to the beach that matched the mailboxes. Now I wish I would have taken a photo of the row of houses looking from the beach to the street!  (Next year, if I remember!)  These two photos are so Florida and I think these pictures will offer a little bit of warmth on this freezing morning in Chicago and elsewhere!  Have a great weekend, keep warm and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment