Friday, December 27, 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family and friends and have great memories.  Needless to say, Sydney was the Belle of
Ball~~she is such a beautiful and loving child. I just am amazed at her sense of humor and gracious demeanor.  As she passed around the presents she chose for us, she would sit next to the person who was opening his or her present.  Her little hands were clenched together in anticipation as she watched each one open the present she chose especially for them.  Each gift was so thoughtful and she was so proud of her purchases.  I could write about my wonderful family all day, but I will switch to today's cards.  After a lazy day here yesterday, last night I went downstairs to make a Happy New Year card and instead created the two Valentine cards posted here today.  The stamp set used is the
the Countless Sayings 1 photopolymer stamp set that was recently released.  I used the Hearts Framelits to diecut a heart on the top layer for each card.  After adhering  a piece of Fresh Prints DSP on the one card front and a embossed heart on the other front, I added the top layer using dimensionals.  By using the dimensionals, I was able to easily tie the retired ribbon around the edge of the hearts and emphasize the white on white layer without sponging the edges of the top layer.  Have a great day and find yourself some stampin' time this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment