Monday, December 23, 2013

To The Moon and Back

The image on today's card is in the Love You To The Moon stamp set in the new Occasions Mini.  This card is perfect for Valentine's Day or for the child in your life who has had the book, Guess How Much I Love You, read to him or her.  The pattern paper is from the Fresh Prints DSP stack and that was the inspiration for the color combo of Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana.   I even colored in the little dots on the image using my markers to match the DSP~~going out of some of the lines! The banners and heart is from the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and coordinating framelits.  The only thing I would change on this card is I should have added texture to the Coastal Cabana cardstock using an embossing folder.  Oh well~~next time! Have a great day and keep safe and warm while getting all the last minute things finished up!

No comments:

Post a Comment