Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Little More Chalk Talk

 Yesterday I posted a card using the Chalk Talk Framelits and stamp set and decided that I would follow up on making a few more cards using the same products.  I will say that I spent a little more time on these cards than I thought I would, but all three cards in the grouping to the left were created using the same stamp set and framelits as yesterday's card.   While I stuck with the Chalk Talk framelits for the fourth card, I totally switched gears on the images and sentiment. The "drinks" are from Happy Hour; "a little dash of" is from Endlesss Wishes; and "Christmas cheer" is from Sweet Essentials.  So if you have those Chalk Talk framelits sitting around, use them!  They can certainly be used with a number of stamp sets, not just Chalk Talk!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment