Monday, October 7, 2013

Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags




This newly released item is quietly whispering "workshop" in my ear!  I have not seen the product but other demonstrators are singing its praises.  There are a few purchase options available depending on your needs:

  • Gift Tags Book (70 tags in five designs, 2 pages of each design): $9.95
  • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp set:  $13.95
  • Bundle both of the above for $19.95 (for a savings of $3.95)
  • Starter Bundle includes the above two items plus: a Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot and a  clear Block C for $24.95

Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags BookChristmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set

There are a number of reasons I will be ordering the Starter Bundle for $24.95:  I can always use an extra clear block; the Stampin' Spots come in handy; and the stamp set is clear and can be used year after year!  

I will be using this stamp set in a Christmas Tags & Cards workshop I am planning for November 9th and November 10th.  Mark your calendars now before it gets filled up with all types of holiday activities.  Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment